1. Navigate to the XML Publisher Administrator Responsibility > Templates.
2. Use the search engine to find the 'BENSSCNF' template. The seeded report should now display.
3. Click the "Duplicate" icon next to the seeded report.
4. Change the required Code field from Copy of BENSSCNF to BENSSCNF2. Please note that these codes are non-updateable, so we need to make sure to rename them while duplicating the template itself.
5. Change the required Name field to 'xx Custom Benefit Enrollment Confirmation' and click the Apply button.
6. Click the Add File button and upload the new or customized replacement file.
7. Go back to Templates and find the seeded report we have duplicated.
8. Click the link for the seeded template and click the Update button.
9. End date the seeded template.
10. Generate the report in the application. The generated report will reflect the updated RTF.
For any reason if we want to revert back to the Original template then we need to follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Go to XML Publisher Administrator Responsibility > Templates.
2. Use the search engine to find the template you wish to copy.
3. Click on the link for the copy previously created.
4. Click the Update button and enter an end date into the End Date field. (Use the creation date to completely remove the incorrect copy.)
5. Repeat this for every incorrect copy that may exist.